Join Our Team
We're hiring a Studio Concierge
Part-Time | 31+ hours/week | Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday | Occasional Monday or Tuesday | Seasonal Peaks May Require Extra Hours
Mississauga | In-Person
At A Glance
The Studio Concierge is integral to Room One's ability to operate seamlessly. This position requires poise, a high standard of service, and immense responsibility in handling studio operations and client relations with the highest attention to detail. You'll work in a boutique setting that delivers excellence and elegance in facial services at a luxury level. This chic private studio will require the ability to work independently and collaboratively. As Room One continues to grow in 2024, you'll be one of the first to join an expanding team.
The Studio Concierge is an integral part of daily operations at Room One. The Studio Concierge will manage guest relations, studio appointment bookings and client correspondence/follow-ups, greet and escort clients to the correct locations within the studio, ensure the client's comfort in the studio, check out and rebook clients, and have knowledge of all Room One offerings and retail to assist in sales. The Studio Concierge will also assist with prepping the studio for client arrivals, preparing the treatment room for services, cleaning and sterilizing tools and surfaces, and ensuring the studio is always organized and presentable. The Studio Concierge will also assist with inventory, ordering inventory, restocking retail, packaging online orders and shipments for pickup and replying to inquiries via phone, text, email, and Instagram DM. The Studio Concierge must have excellent communication skills, be aesthetically and professionally presentable, have a positive personality, exhibit professionalism, and provide exceptional customer service.
Summary of Responsibilies
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage guest relations, studio appointment bookings and client correspondence/follow-ups.
- Greet and escort clients to the correct locations within the studio.
- Ensure the client's comfort in the studio.
- Ability to check out and rebook clients.
- Have knowledge of all Room One offerings and retail to assist in sales (training will be provided).
- Prepare the studio for client arrivals.
- Prepare treatment rooms for services.
- Ensure the studio is always organized and presentable.
- Assist with inventory, ordering inventory, and restocking retail.
- Packaging online orders and shipments for pickup.
- Reply to inquiries via phone, text, email and Instagram DM.
- Proficient with Windows PC, Apple iPad, and Android.
- Proficient with basic skills in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent etiquette, communication, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to self-manage time and work independently.
- Must do light cleaning and prepare the studio to reflect our 5-star standard.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be aesthetically and professionally presentable, have a positive personality, exhibit the utmost professionalism and provide exceptional customer service.
- An avid interest in skincare and self-care is an asset.
- Assist in coordinating and attending in-studio training days.
- Previous experience in a hotel spa or facial spa setting is an asset.
- Starting $22/hourly rate (negotiable based on experience)
- Plus, additional earnings from commission on retail sales
- Paid Vacation
- Employee discount + perks
- Must be available weekly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday with potential for additional days as required
Luxury boutique spa environment.
EMAIL COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: TESSA@ROOMONE.CA