When used as a micro-exfoliant:
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil.
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water.
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser.
When used as a hydrating masque:
- Pre-cleanse and cleanse with your preferred Environ products.
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10 to 20 minutes.
- The masque becomes transparent as it dries.
- To remove the masque, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face.
- Remove all product by rinsing the face and neck and then cleansing or toning.
When used as an overnight masque:
- First apply your Environ evening skin care regimen.
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight.
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin care routine.
Warning: Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.